Service line information
KPMG Central Services provides crucial assistance to the various service functions and business activities provided by KPMG in Azerbaijan. Translation of financial, advisory, legal and tax related documentation assumes excellent command of the source and target languages as well as knowledge of relevant terminology. Translators know the terminology of International Financial Reporting Standards, International Public Sector Accounting Standards, International Valuation Standards, existing Codes of the Republic of Azerbaijan, such as the Tax Code, Civil Code, Labor Code etc.
- Translating a variety of documents, such as audited financial statements, contracts, tax related documents, correspondence, proposals, etc. from English/Azerbaijani/Russian into English/Azerbaijani/Russian
• Proofreading and editing final translated versions
• Translating orally during negotiations, if required
• Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used
• Researching financial, legal, and other related phraseology to find the correct translation
• Assisting in marketing, CSR activities by translating KPMG booklets, posters, etc.
• Following ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- University Degree in linguistics, preferably in Translation
• More than 4 years of relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages, both written and verbal
• Ability to provide written and oral translation of financial, economic texts and documentation
• Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
• Strong and effective communication skills
• Proficiency in using a variety of software applications, especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
• Eagerness to acquire new knowledge.
What we offer:
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That is why our aim is to give you experience that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it is great training and development, the chance to move around the business or volunteering opportunities, you will gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We are proud of our culture – it is one that recognizes hard work, encourages new ways of thinking and embraces diversity and inclusion. We also have an innovative spirit, which inspires what we do and how we do it – striving to be better lies at the heart of who we are.
Additionally, we offer:
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Transparent path of career growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.
Deadline for application: December 13, 2018